I rule the dirt.
Hi I'm Abby and I like Dragon Age and Supernatural. This is my personal blog, so I'll just post whatever. If you want my dragon age blog, head on over to damurderknife.tumblr.com
- *hears noises at night*: well this is it this is the end for me I had a good life
- *gets shampoo in my eyes*: I guess I'm blind now how am I ever going to see my first born child
- *heart is beating fast*: I think I am having a heart attack is this what cardiac arrest is
- *a cop walks by*: here I go about to get arrested I probably murdered someone
- *taking a test*: don't take your eyes off of this paper you will get caught cheating and get kicked out of school and amount to nothing
- *gets a sunburn*: great now I have skin cancer how will I tell my parents
- *tripping over something*: I guess my leg will have to be amputated why did this happen to me
- *period is late*: shit i'm pregnant i'm the next virgin mary
*nearby lesbian laughter*
*muffled asexual snickering*
*conflicted pansexual noises*
*moderately panicked bisexual muttering*
HETEROSEXUAL SCREAMING IN ANGUISH
Laughter from anyone who realises condoms are not the only form of birth control.
Louder laughter from those that remember that STDs and STIs are an actual thing that happen whether one is on the pill or not.Laughter stops as people remember that STDs and STIs are an actual thing that happen whether one is on the pill or not.
Literally everyone, regardless of orientation, mutters awkwardly and shuffles away as they remember that STDs and STIs are an actual thing that can happen to anyone who is sexually active, and not just heterosexual people.
*asexual snickering increases in volume*
this won’t get 1% of the women’s version of this post.
the world we live in, and people in general don’t care about men. we are pretty much robots who aren’t allowed to show emotion. we’re taught from a young age that boys don’t cry.
fact is women are sexualised, men are idealised. because men can’t be raped because they’re big and strong right? right? yea, pretty much the idiots view of living.
signal boost this shit
reblogging because I cannot stand when people act like women are the only things in the world
Reblogging because the pictures are important.
But the comments are fucking ridiculous. I would delete them if I weren’t on mobile.
Yes, it is a fact that men are indeed raped. In the old days when I identified as male, it happened to me. On two separate occasions. Both by girls I was dating at the time. And whenever I had the guts to share my story, I was told what every survivor all too often hears: that it was my fault and that I must have wanted it to some extent, else I wouldn’t have let it happen.
Yes. It happens. And we women fucking know it happens. BUT. Isn’t it funny how the only times we hear about men’s experiences are in efforts to derail and silence women’s experiences? Isn’t it funny how we never hear “Men are raped”, only “Men are raped too”? And isn’t it funny how when no one takes a male survivor seriously, women are blamed?
If a man is raped and feels that he can’t speak out on it, or is ridiculed when he does, it isn’t the fault of women. It’s the fault of a patriarchal society that dictates a man must be manly and masculine and if he shows any sign of vulnerability, that strips him of said masculinity. And who do you think built a society like that? It sure as hell wasn’t women.
Don’t throw us under the bus to make your voices heard. Stand with us and we can make OUR voices heard.
why does kotaku let people who don’t play games write articles about playing games